COPYRIGHT AND ILLEGAL CONTENT POLICY
Compliance with Laws. When accessing or otherwise Using the Website or accessing websites and resources linked to Activities posted on the Website you shall be required to adhere to all applicable laws, including but not limited to, laws protecting copyrights and other intellectual property rights of third parties.
Posting Illegal or Infringing Content Or Any Other Illegal Actions Are Strictly Prohibited.
We strictly prohibit:
- the posting of User Submitted Content in an Activity which includes
- illegal content or
- content which infringes patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of third parties protected under any law, contractual or fiduciary relationships, or
- any other illegal action.
Illegal or Infringing Content Agent; Illegal or Infringing Content Claim.
In our attempt to ensure compliance with applicable laws, we have designated an agent to receive notifications of the existence on the Website of content that allegedly infringes copyrights or other intellectual property rights of third parties or is otherwise suspected or claimed to be illegal. If you come across content posted in the Website which allegedly infringes copyrights or other third party rights or otherwise is claimed to be illegal, please send a written notice to our designated agent:
When providing an Illegal or Infringing Content Claim please be sure to include the following information:
- a description of the content claimed to be illegal,
- the URL (web-address) of the applicable Activity in which such content is posted
- a statement by you that the claim is made in good faith and, and to the extent that the you are the owner of the rights alleged to be infringed, a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the person filing the claim and if such person is not the owner of the content with respect to which an infringement claim is made, the physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
We undertake no duty to determine the validity of any Infringing or Illegal Content Claim. Upon receiving such claim, we shall have the right to remove said work and will not permit its re-posting unless or until we determine that such claim is without merit.
Liability for Misrepresentation. Note that under Section 512(f) of the US Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Available Courses of Action. If we identify content which we, in our sole discretion, believe infringes intellectual property rights of others, especially if we are informed of the existence of such content, we may edit or censor the content or suspend or terminate the content provider's right to access or Use the Website without notice. We may also take any and all other legal actions available to us in order to enforce the Website Guidelines.